1. Fees/Free: Free with Beanstox Simple. Learn About Pricing.
2. Power Savings: As of December 31, 2023, traditional US Savings Account Rate: 0.46% (YCharts), 5% based on the 30-day SEC yield of the Beanstox short-duration bond portfolio ETF constituents. The 30-day SEC yield is a standard metric defined by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and reflects the dividends and interest earned during the period after the deduction of the ETF’s expenses. There are no assurances that this yield will be sustainable in the future. This product invests in one or more ETFs. Results may vary due to expenses and other factors.
3. Stocks 500: Where applicable, as of December 31, 2023, S&P 500 return assumes an initial $1,000 investment, 40-year annualized return of 11% (Source: Bloomberg Finance LP). It is not possible to invest directly in an index. This product invests in an ETF aiming to track the S&P 500’s performance. Results may vary due to expenses and other factors. Returns before ETF fees. Diversification is not a guarantee of profit or protection against loss.
4. Wealth Builder: Saving $400/month over 40 years, but not investing and assuming no interest accrual, would accumulate $192,000; however, investing the same $400/month, could add up to over $1million over the same period of time. This projection illustrates a hypothetical example of compounding over time, based on an investment of $400 per month for 40 years with an assumed growth rate of 7%, compounded each month and assuming the funds stay invested throughout the investment period. Returns are hypothetical annualized returns, assuming a properly diversified investment portfolio.
5. All corporate logos are for illustrative purposes only and are not a recommendation, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
Beanstox Inc. (“Beanstox”) is an SEC registered investment adviser and has arranged for brokerage services to be provided by DriveWealth LLC., a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA/SIPC. DriveWealth is not affiliated with Beanstox.
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. Before investing, consider your investment objectives and risk tolerance levels and Beanstox’s charges and expenses. The information provided herein is for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute personalized investment advice, recommendations or solicitations to hold, buy or sell any investment or security of any kind. Beanstox’s internet-based advisory services are designed to assist clients in achieving investment goals. They are not intended to provide comprehensive tax advice or financial planning with respect to every aspect of a client’s financial situation and do not incorporate specific investments that clients hold elsewhere. For more details, see our Form ADV Part 2A and Part 3 CRS and other disclosures.
All images and return figures shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not actual customer or model returns. Actual returns will vary greatly and depend on personal and market conditions. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S.
© 2024 Beanstox Inc.